Turning in My Car

Posted on , ,
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Hi All,

Its about that time where my lease is coming to a close and I have a huge decision to make when it comes to choosing my next car. I’m not interested in purchasing my lease because I’d be paying for an absurd amount for a used car. I LOVE leasing but I’m interested in your opinions on what you decided to do. My main reasons for leasing are the low payments and the fear of buying a car that will be junk or break down once I pay it off.

What did you decide when buying your cars?

Two years ago, I bought a brand new car, the car that I have now, but if I could do things over again, I would have bought a USED car. Not all used cars are terrible and falling apart. You can get a 2 or 3 year old car in very good condition with a decent amount of miles on it for a great price. I used to lease all my cars, but after a while, I just felt like I was throwing money away. But I definitely don’t like the $484/month car payment I have now, so again, if I could do things differently, I would have bought a cheaper used car. Best of luck to you lady!

Thanks Kayla. I found a used car that I really like but I’m thinking about it. Not sure what I will choose but I really do like this car lol

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Manage your debt’ is closed to new topics and replies.