Travel Costs

Posted on ,
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

I love, love, love to travel. It’s when I feel the most at home (oddly enough), and it helps me find my creativity all over again. But at the end of the day it’s also a stressor because of the costs associated it with it.

I frequent travel bargain sites like TravelZoo or Groupon and always keep an eye on airlines for sales, but at the end of the day – it’s still a hefty investment. Any other ways you guys know of to defer costs associated with a jet-setting lifestyle?

I’ve always been a little hesitant to buy trips on Groupon or Living Social, but they always look like they have good deals. A lot of my friends use Air BNB when they travel and I’ve been told it saves them so much money when traveling.

The only thing that really has proven to be a good way to save time and time ago is just planning as early as possible. Booking that air travel early seems to be the best way to go.

I also preplan any activities so that I can find the coupons and deals for those things before I go. It helps me stick to a budget as well.

I agree with the above post.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘My journey’ is closed to new topics and replies.