Is Couponing Worth It?

Posted on , , ,
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

In 2018, one of my goals is to save money in every possible area of my life. One area that I’ve really been slacking in over the last twelve months is food — specifically at the grocery store. A few years ago we saved a lot by using coupons, but it was a lot of work and planning involved. I’ve considered trying it again this year, but don’t know if the time spent researching, organizing, and driving from store-to-store was really worth the amount saved.

Couldn’t I just avoid the trouble and shop only at a low-price grocer like Aldi (or somewhere similar)?

Has anyone faced a similar dilemma that can offer some insight?

I love to save money wherever possible, but when it comes to coupons, I don’t think the time and trouble is worth it. I used to clip them but when the time came, I always ended up leaving them behind or not finding the coupons I needed in my big stack of coupons! I’d rather shop somewhere that has low prices.

I’d love to know if anyone has found an app that “clips” grocery coupons for us – to use on demand!

I’m with Lisa, coupons aren’t worth it!

Coupons, no not in my opinion. But checking the sales for local grocery stores before heading out to shop? For sure!

My friends and I are on Whole30 right now, and we check the ads for all our frequent grocery stops to see where we can pick up staples for cheaper.

TS

I want to start with Extreme Couponing, but I don’t know how to start.

Until now I read that, but Iam still confused: how to get
    started extreme couponing
    Could you help me a bit, or am I too stupid for this?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Grow your savings’ is closed to new topics and replies.