Expense Trackers

Posted on

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Antoinette Minor - Ambassador Antoinette Minor – Ambassador 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • #5677 Reply

Hi All,

What are you favorite expense tracker tools, resources or strategies. I’m usually pretty good with things but lately I’m truly wondering where my money has gone.

Thanks!

#5729 Reply

I’ve tried all kinds of apps but my all-time favorite way of tracking my money is on a plain old Excel spreadsheet where I have to manually enter all of our information. It’s a little tedious at times, but I find that spending a little effort putting all that info in shows me that I’m committed to keeping track of our finances and that I’m making it a top priority.

#5747 Reply

I’m with Kayla. I’ve used Mint, Mvelopes and a few others but I can’t find anything that beats an excel spreadsheet. For me, there’s just something about having to manually track everything that makes me think twice about unnecessary purchases.

#5960 Reply

Thanks guys! I use excel sheets for my bill payment system but I’m going to try that out with tracking my random expenses. Thanks for the tips!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Expense Trackers
Your information: