Whole30 Savings

Posted on ,
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

In typical New Years’ fashion I took on a new diet at the begin of the year, Whole30, and so far it’s been one of the best decisions of my life. Not only for losing weight (which has definitely happened), but for a multitude of reasons. Like challenging and changing my relationship with food, as well as helping me saving some serious dough as I’m not able to drink on Whole30.

So while I may be spending more money on food to have around the house I am saving hand over fist when it comes to what I spend when I’m out. I’ve eaten out once so far this month, where as typically I’d eat out at least once a day, sometimes more than that.

Doing this has allowed me to be able to spend money on items that I actually need vs. splurging on a bigger entree and fancy craft cocktail.

Kathryn

Josh, I love this! I’m doing a Whole30 too and am reaping the benefits of not eating out/drinking! Initially I wanted to do this for health reasons but the savings has been an added bonus. Agreed, the food can seem pricey but when you calculate the fact that you’re not going out to eat or spending money on alcohol you are saving a ton!

Couldn’t agree more Kathryn! It’s been such a great journey so far. Can’t wait to see how the next few weeks go.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘My journey’ is closed to new topics and replies.