Thank you, SUM180, my plan is on its way

Posted on
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

THANK YOU Sum180. You turned a task I dreaded for a long time into a manageable (dare I say enjoyable?) process. As a busy mom with a full time job, I put off the task of getting control of my finances. I had lots of great reasons to delay but the biggest hurdle was I just didn’t feel comfortable calling an investment advisor. I feared judgment and I didn’t want to take the time out of my schedule to meet with someone. Then I heard about Sum180. While I had not considered a digital platform as a partner to set my financial goals, once I did I realized it was the perfect solution for me. The digital platform is one I feel comfortable navigating. I can fit it into my schedule and in the comfort of my own home. I set aside 30 minutes on a weekend morning and with coffee in hand started the step by step process. Sum 180 guided me through at my own pace and in no time the interview was complete. No stress, no judgment, no trouble. To make it even easier, have your tax returns handy, your monthly expenses nearby and any investment and credit card statements. Ah, what a relief to know a three step plan is on its way.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘My journey’ is closed to new topics and replies.