Is the Amazon Prime Credit Card a good deal?

Posted on , ,
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

I have had the same credit card, with my bank, for twenty years. It offers travel perks but no other rewards, and I wonder if I’m missing out on a great credit card deal? Someone just recommended the new Amazon Prime credit card to me since I’m an Amazon Prime member. What credit card rewards program is the best?

Hi! I’ve stuck with the same credit card for years, too. Mine gives me air miles – but also lets me exchange my miles for free merchandise from an online “store.” In the years when I haven’t needed free travel, I’ve gotten a new Macbook Air, an iPad, a really high end digital camera, among other things. I think choosing the right credit card loyalty program depends on what type of “rewards” you’ll use and appreciate most.

Here’s Nerdwallet’s roundup of “best rewards credit cards” for 2017 – hope it helps!
    https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/top-credit-cards/nerdwallets-best-rewards-credit-cards/

Thanks, Cara. I recently used this list and recommended the Capital One card to a friend who said it worked out well for him.

People often ask how many credit cards should they have to bolster their “available credit” that credit score agencies count but not get penalized for having too many. Two credit cards seems to be the consensus, and using only 25% of the limit of the two combined at any given time. Plus always paying them on time, and in full monthly if at all possible.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Manage your debt’ is closed to new topics and replies.