<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>SUM180 | Jennifer Maleh | Activity</title>
	<link>https://community.sum180.com/members/jennifer-maleh/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://community.sum180.com/members/jennifer-maleh/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jennifer Maleh.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 19 Jul 2024 11:53:52 -0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=5.1.2</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4c07b9e4d63c43f187ca1c6ff3c69527</guid>
				<title>Jennifer Maleh replied to the topic Best Home Improvement Projects? in the forum Build your investments</title>
				<link>https://community.sum180.com/forums/topic/best-home-improvement-projects/#post-2108</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Sep 2016 19:13:50 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>As they say, kitchens &amp; baths sell houses! So either renovation (kitchen or both baths) would be smart in my opinion. I would probably upgrade the room(s) that are most outdated.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e8d2cfbfe66b08eb40befd3ef1a7baea</guid>
				<title>Jennifer Maleh replied to the topic 2 new tools that save hundreds on your credit card bill - by canceling old, unwanted subscriptions for you in the forum Manage your debt</title>
				<link>https://community.sum180.com/forums/topic/2-new-tools-that-save-hundreds-on-your-credit-card-bill/#post-2107</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Sep 2016 19:08:53 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>These sound like great solutions to monitor one&#8217;s subscriptions. I love that Trim lets you cancel via text message. That&#8217;s so convenient! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f1da051b38a3b3746603f53574e0e04a</guid>
				<title>Jennifer Maleh replied to the topic Closet purge? Where to sell your stuff online in the forum Grow your savings</title>
				<link>https://community.sum180.com/forums/topic/closet-purge-where-to-sell-your-stuff-online/#post-2106</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Sep 2016 19:02:30 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I usually just sell my stuff on eBay, but it&#8217;s quite time-consuming and inconvenient. ThredUp sounds like a great solution- I can&#8217;t wait to check it out!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>