Getting Rid of Gift Cards

Posted on , ,
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Hi All,

I’m not usually someone who holds on to gift cards. The ones I have gotten are typically for stores that I like or for things I really need. Recently, I got a gift card a few months ago for a housewarming gift and I just can’t seem to find anything worth purchasing in this store. Would you hold on to it until you can use it or sell it? I just don’t want to regret having given it up if I find something in the future lol.

Thanks!

I would sell it. Have you ever tried Raise.com? I’ve never used the service, but from what I can tell it may be a good way to sell the gift card you’re not using for cash and you can even buy a discounted gift card to a store that you typically shop at.

How cool! I didn’t know you could sell gift cards online. That definitely makes sense. No point in holding onto a card that you’ll never use when you could trade it in for something else.

I never heard of Raise.com before! You guys are full of good ideas. Thanks for the tip, Kelby, and thanks for asking the question, Antoinette!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘My journey’ is closed to new topics and replies.